Are You looking for unique system which be adapt to your needs?
Let’s go through our new platform for organizing voting for different organizations.
It’s really interesting how often one idea changes in many other good ideas.
Our customer Finance.Vote dreamt about transparent platform where everyone could vote democratically and people could build the own loyal community.
That’s how the Influence.Vote was starting his own life. From one side it seemed to be simple, easy use platform but from the other side it was a lot of difficult aspects to be done. We were excited about new challenges and can’t wait to see the results.
Scope of work
The main golas of the influence project
- Create a platform for making decisions in the Blockchain
- The biggest challenge was the multichain and different token’s standards issues. Simply saying other customers use different chains (not only Ethereum, but it could also be Binance, Polygon, etc.) and different Tokens (ERC-20, ERC 721, or ERC1155.etc.)
- The product needs to be easily integrated and implemented to other customers. None of the existing solutions on the market offered integration between third-party projects.
- Build a fair voting system that is trustful and guarantees that everyone has the same right to vote. The main aim was to make democratic decisions via voting.
- Make the system costless and safe.
- We built an application which can be used as a single (independent) product. The StonerCats company implemented the below solution (voting about decisions of the main actors of the cartoon promoted by such known names as Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis) or TotemFI (initially created/deployed on OpenSea).
- The system is chain agnostic; it can operate literally on every chain making the whole solution really unique.
- Our development team have prepared a set of varying application operating patterns known as strategies to support different token standards. Thanks to this, the application can keep most of the most commonly used token standards, such as ERC20, ERC 721, or ERC1155.
- Voting within influence doesn’t cost a thing because of doesn’t use blockchain to store data. It’s just not necessary. All the data are kept in the database but user verification still is being achieved by virtual wallets (such as metamask). The voting process is safe because of using crypto wallets and digital signatures which are unforgeable.
- One of our multiple strategies was using quadratic voting, which helped us to meet with customer requirements and ensured possibility to adjust to any other project
Whole solution was implemented with MainNet (solidity) with web frontend implemented in React.js and nodejs as backend.
Additionally, we created user-friendly customer space. Cooperation with the customer was based on a “time & material” basis, and it took more than two years. The best recommendation will probably be that our customer wants to continue working with us :)
If you struggle to find a dedicated solution for your business, feel free contact us.
Another case study completed with a finance.vote partner - yield.vote and bank.vote